BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This little guy in here

So, the baby is still not out of me! In many many ways...
But in the most literal way, I sit and wait for our newest one to make his entrance, but it's to no avail. My c-section date has even been pushed back - it was supposed to be tomorrow, but is now the 25th (Happy Birthday to me and the new Berry!!!). In the meantime, I still suffer pretty huge discomfort and frankly I'm tired of it. I am in pain all the time with this pregnancy - no scratch that, as long as I find a spot and do not move my lower half, there is no pain, but who can do that. I can't do crazy dancing with Olivia and it hurts to pick her up and I'm all down about it.
I really hope he just starts to make his way naturally asap. Then we'll see where we go from there. (The actual due date is not until Friday, so I'm being a bit silly anyway...)
On the other hand - we have a bed. A great big bed. It's higher than it looked in the store, but it makes the several-times-a-night trips to the bathroom much easier. Make my way to a sitting position, ignore muscle and bone pain in my "girdle" and roll off bed to floor in a standing position.
Ah well, whine whine whine, bitch bitch bitch - that's not going to get me anywhere!
Take care (and send thoughts of "get out" and "move downwards" to the bairn),
V