BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Racing notes 9.7

I think my racing notes are always going to be late now. The time switch to Wednesday at 8 means I will likely have to catch the race on Sundays.
My boys! Ack! At the back of the pack. I have a feeling even if they end up last next week (which the previews imply, but they are tricky!), it will be a non-elimination round and they will have another chance to catch up (Go Hippies!).
I don't think I could have done that bungee jump - well, like everyone else, you do it, but I likely would have thrown up or something first. It looked really high up and really scary. Way to go Fran!
Those frat boys have major horseshoes up their you knows. I thought with Fast Forwards you had to wait until any other team had tried first - but Al said that was only for things where only one team could go at a time. Pretty frustrating for MoJo though.
At least the frat boys didn't go on and on about getting laid this time.
I thought that the detour about the letters was going to be harder - I thought they were going to throw in some non-Greek letters and people would have to use their smarts to determine which were Greek and which weren't or something twist-y.
Alan and I agreed right away that we would have tried the Olympic games task!
I don't know who the producers thought they were fooling with Tyler and BJ's suspense-filled wait for Lake and Michelle, while their penalty clock ticked down - Lake and Michelle got off the train and took the bus too, so they would have had to serve fifteen minutes of their own. They were going home from the second the hippies got to the mat.
Really Michelle? People will think your relationship is odd or off or whatever you said... Why's that? Because you and your husband are over-the-top mean to each other and only supportive when you are doing well? How bass ackwards is that?
Take care,
V