BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Racing Notes 9.2

So, here are my predictions, now that we have seen two episodes. The Hippies, MoJo and Ray and Yolanda as the final three. Those are also the teams I would hope will end up in the final three. Team Double D is truly annoying and not the smartest, but they could shock us yet (did you see her bicep? They are in good shape). I don't see the older couple lasting very long and I wouldn't be sad to say buh-bye to Lake and Michelle. The nerd team continue to be half endearing, half nauseating. I liked the Mr. Wizard comment though. The mom and daughter team are just kind of there - not very much personality-wise yet.
I was not surprised to see team Frosties go - I don't like it when people spend the whole car ride bitching and crying and yelling (and believe me I know from experience how easily that can happen, but you have to find humour in everything going on around you as well).
Unless I've missed anyone, that brings us to Team Frat Boys. Ok, I get it, you would like to get laid. You would "spank" Mo if she didn't have a boyfriend and you can't wait to get in DD's "panties." Why behave like that on TV - maybe it will endear you to some friends, but I'm hoping at least a couple of women remember these two, and how they clearly view women, and turn them down publicly for all that free love they seem so eager to share.
Take care,
V