BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Racing notes - 9.1

So the race is back - and it really is back. No "famous" couples and no family editions. Two to a team!
I really enjoyed last night's blast-off episode. The teams are all unique and pretty interesting.
I wasn't sad to see the first team go, though. I found one team member was just a big suck-head and had to have everything his own way, so i don't think I'll miss him much.
My favourite moment of the night was at the start of the race, when Al turned to me (pretty offended) and said, "Hey! They're parked in the handica...oh, i guess it doesn't matter." And my husband scored some real brownie points (where did that expression come from? Ok i found something, but i'm not sure it gives a very definite answer) when he turned to me, after a charming moment from team Double D (Danielle and Dani, who assure people on the commercials that they like boys!), and said, "Thank you and I love you for not ever being that type of woman." Ah! Good one Al!
All in all a promising start to the new season.
Take care,
V