BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Racing notes 9.5

A little late, but here goes.
I really like it when one or two teams manage to stay ahead/get ahead during one of the flight scenes. I think it makes for a better race when people don't sit around waiting for everyone else to catch up. For real CBS? The hippies get to share a multimedia package! BJ can have the camera, but Tyler keeps the software. Button up your shirt, CBS, your heart is going to fall out.
Still love the hippies. Still like that they are pretty casual (as are the frat boys - but they are simply harder to like). I dislike the woe-is-me attitude that teams get... Just keep going. Lake and Michelle yielded Double D - does it make them great people, no, but it's a chance you take on the race...
I think the clothes were the way to go, versus carrying the bell - I think editing made the clothes look like the longer task.
The road block was great, as teams slowly realized that the statues had two extra pieces. Poor Lori got really confused by that.
Bye to Dani and Danielle - man that shared brain did them no good...
Not