BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 10, 2006

Racing notes 9.6

Ah Dave and Lori - we hardly knew ye, but we liked ye and we wish ye well. I missed some of this week thanks to the new timeslot - 8 on Wednesdays is about when story book time starts in the Berry abode. When I did finally tune in, it seemed like a fairly tame week - counting heads on a fence (brass or something like it, not real!), carrying or selling fish and kayak polo. After carrying fish, I would have dunked myself in that water. I think selling fish would have been the better choice for me and Fran and Barry seemed to have fun with it. (They are dong just extraordinarily well and totally keep it together, unlike the ever-pleasant couple Lake and Michelle - nice wallets by the way....).
Argh - the frat boys still maintaining a place at the lead of the pack - I guess you have to give them credit for being lighthearted about things, but they're still kind of icky to me.
Sorry you got philiminated Dave and Lori - may the force be with you...er...ye.
Take care,
V