BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Racing Notes 9.8

Well, after thinking I would not get to see AR9 at its regularly scheduled time, Olivia went to bed early last night and I was able to catch the race first-run!
BJ and Tyler can actually get frustrated...although their friendship is pretty strong and they are one of the most supportive teams I've ever seen. I thought the other teams were a bit silly at the airport not telling them what time the flight got in that they were lined up for, but a few catch up points later and everyone was on the same page. The sand pit search was terrible to watch. It must have been overwhelmingly hot and BJ was quite the trooper to keep going. I definitely would have done the tower detour over the camels - although the camel task, when done properly (sorry frat boys!) seemed faster.
Ray and Yolanda had some moments of frustration with each other, but nothing seriously damaging that I saw. Just sniping - I was more upset with MoJo and the way Joseph was talking to Monica. I have to admit, it was nice to see the frat boys come down a peg or two by ending up in second-last, but even better was Fran and Barry's win! They have grown on me and hopefully will stick around a bit.
So, the first non-elimination round happened, so there will be at least one more, if not two. Hopefully the hippies can pull themselves out of the bottom!
Take care,
V