BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Racing roundup

Well, the Amazing Race is done for the season and I missed updating a few episodes. Oh well, gave birth, but I still slacked off!
I really enjoyed this season and I am really glad the hippies won!
Basically they almost got eliminated, then ended up first in the next leg, I think, then ended up almost eliminated again, and then they won!
Even though I really didn't like the frat boys, they were entertaining right up until the end as well. Ray and Yolanda were kind of boring, but they still made for a good mesh with the other two teams in terms of competitiveness.
I thought the frat boys seemed really sulky that they only came in second. But how much is that experience worth, right? You came in second from (was it 11 or 14 teams, I can't remember) the original group and that's after being chosen out of thousands of applicants. I think they should be pretty psyched!
Anyway, as long as they don't go astray with another family edition or a celebrity edition or anything like that, I look forward to another excellent race in the near future.
V