BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Some musings

Just to preface this note - I really like Greenday and have been a big fan since Dookie, although I haven't heard all of Americana yet (too cheap to buy, but don't believe in downloading, especially not an entire album!). Turns out Oliv likes them to. Bops her head in time to Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
Which segues nicely into:
Every time I hear the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams, I now picture the video (I saw it the other day). There's an awful lot of "I walk alone and I walk alone" in the song, but watching the video all I can think is,
"Dude, your walking with your two bandmates, you are by no means 'alone,' so quit your bitchin'."
Oh, another thing that I thought about this morning is that no matter how many times I hear the ads or how many people say the name to me, every time I see a Chevy Silverado, I still think it says Silverroo. The A looks a lot like an R and the D looks a lot like an O. They really do. I even had a friend buy one and I saw it and said, "You bought a Silverroo? Cool." Which is pathetic, not just because I said the name wrong, but because I tried to make it seem like I knew what a "Silverroo" was. Embarrassment tingles anyone?
V