BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Equipment Orientation

Sign on the inside door of toilet stall at my gym:
Ladies!
If you need an equipment orientation, please see Charmain.
Is everybody picturing what I'm picturing?
Charmain: "Ok, now, ladies do you see this here (motioning a semi circle with her arm)? This is a toilet SEAT. You will sit on her to do your business.
Oh.
No. No Honey, first we're going to take off our pants and undergarments, and then we will sit on the toilet SEAT to finish the job. Sorry for the confusion. That was my fault.
Once you're on the seat and ready to go, just let it go and gravity will take over ladies. That's right, it's that easy.
Now on to wiping and flushing."
I love it when things make funny little movies in my head.
Have a great day.
V