BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's out of the bag, baby!

This year, I will get a special, early, birthday present. A baby! Behold the Berry baby-to-be.
After going through the first ultrasound (and being encouraged to pee three cups out of my very full bladder - yeah, right!), I feel good about telling the world, yelling from rooftops and all that jazz! Alan and I are going to be daddy and mommy to two. Olivia is going to be a big sister. She has been quite helpful in telling people about the baby. We say, "Olivia what's in mommy's belly?" and she says, "Baby!"
The baby was waving to me during the ultrasound which was funny. I have no idea why i was so worried this time around, but i was. And now I am much less so.
This will be a little different from the last one as I will not be pregnant throughout the summer, but rather at home with a new one and my gorgeous girl, playing in the sunshine.
Take care,
V