BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost in love is what i feel

Awww - romantic, huh, but I can't help it. It's just how i feel. I can't stop thinking about...you know the drill. Look at everything that has come and gone, what does the future hold?
Who is this Desmond guy? Why is there all that retro equipment in the hatch - did i getcha?
Seriously - I love the show Lost, a lot. It's my new Buffy.
This season has already lived up to the promise of last season and i am on tenterhooks to learn more about the island and all the characters, the ones we know and all these new faces...
I urge sci-fi, mystery and simply brilliant writing fans to check it out!
Take care,
V
PS - lost in love with Alan too, for good measure!