BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Friday, December 10, 2004

Plan for production

Today I am going to be productive. I will have blogged by 9 a.m. and by 10 a.m. I will have a press release in the review process. By noon, I hope to have much of a reviewers guide updated, and the rest of the day will be spent finishing said reviewers guide and getting my stuff together in terms of a couple of PR plans I need to build.
With that, I will be really on track for next week.
"With that." Catchy, no? I use it a lot. It's a lot like my what if, or would have. I "with that" quite a bit. It doesn't mean something is done, it means I have looked ahead to the end of all the plans and the execution to the rewarding feeling of being done.
Often when I catch myself saying "with that," I will stop and say "with that with that with that with that. Vic - just get it done." Because the truth is, "with that" is often my downfall. It takes a long time to get to the wiping of one's hand, end-of-the-project stage. And as I've said to others, I am incredibly, intrinsically lazy. And I get frustrated easily. Not the best combination, I know. So there I go getting frustrated and the project is not done, or in some cases, if I'm honest, not even started.
Time check - 9:25 (altho I did do a fact check sheet for a reporter in that time).
Bye bye old list, hello revised list.
Blog by 10 a.m. - push all others back an hour... or two...
Take care,
V