BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Brain dumping and patience

If patience is a virtue, what exactly does that make impatience?
Whatever it is, I've got it in spades.
I stopped at the Ford dealership to drop off the Red Rocket for an oil change. Al had decided there was a musty smell coming from the heater, which I wouldn't notice because I drive it every day. hmmm
I could not stop myself from calling the garage after the car had been there for four hours (and I will admit I talked about it to others and myself for a good hour even before that). At least I'm honest enough to tell the garage I'm calling to nag them, right? a little more hmmm
Less than two days of old job, then on to the new!
And only 20 minutes till I go out to the freezing rain/snow to wait for the Ford shuttle to bring me to the newly deodorized, filtered and oiled RR.

The Brain Dump is an eloquent little phrase, which means I have three days to pass on all corporate knowledge running around in my head to my replacement.
Turns out, that's a lot of stuff. And not much of it is very clear.
I love when you can see someone else's eyes glaze over and you have the sign that it's time to stop.
Which it is.
Have a good one.
V