BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A whole new world

New job has begun. I've been kept hopping, learning all I can about the wireless world.
Quite a steep learning curve, especially in terms of my role. I've never done PR full-time before and my experience up to this point has been very light.
Also interesting to see how a big corporation works. So much of my experience comes from small companies. Many more forms to fill out!
all in all, I think I'm going to be happy here.
Little Miss O still doesn't want to talk. I haven't told you about the silent girl (well, not silent - she babbles constantly, if incoherently). She is 15-months-old now. That's incredible to me.
She kind of says up (and sometimes I even think it means "up") and mom and dad.
Dad took her to get her Holiday photo done (look at me and my now-ingrained political correctness, making with the "holiday" where once I said Christmas). Daddy bought 8 sheets of photos. I'll get to see them in another two or three days.
Link I like: www.homestarrunner.com
See you real soon,
V