BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, May 22, 2008

how to lose weight without really trying??

Headline on Yahoo! today - Four Weeks to a Summer Body
My thought - if step one is eat an apple fritter that is likely thrice fried or something, then I am well on my way. If, however, it is not, I may have just put myself a good solid week back...
Perhaps i can work it off on our new Wii Fit. We tried it out last night and had a good time. I was a bit frustrated by how uncoordinated i was. i couldn't slalom ski at all - i just kept going into the fence and getting booed. And trying to do these step aerobics, but being told i was not stepping properly was really bugging me. Until...
I say to Al - say... should the word Wii be upside down when I'm looking at it? Have you made me play these games on a backwards platform. Yes, he had.
I think my skiing will improve incredibly tonight...
Skillfully,
V