BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

night time woes

Why is it that I have no great need to be cuddled when I am sick? When I'm not feeling well and have a restless night, i just want to burrow under the covers and be left more or less alone... and sleep - boy do i want sleep!
Not so much, Dan. Dan wants cuddles, and then he wants covers, and then he doesn't, and then he wants up, then he wants to lie down - on me, then he wants to be rocked, then left alone...
Needless to say, a mostly sleepless night for me while Dan moaned and groaned his way through three beds. Thank you Alan for the 4 a.m. rescue that got Dan back to sleep (in his crib!) and gave me a good three hours of sleep.
However, the fever has gone away and Dan was in great spirits this morning and that is where the kid has got it all over me. The next day following restless sickly sleep, I am a bear; so more power to Dan - the morning time darling.
V