BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lovely Lily

Oh My Heart.

Look at my niece - Lily Michaela Jackson.

A new light getting ready to shine on the world. I cannot wait to meet you and hold you and imprint you on my heart.

Oh brother! How can Michael be having a child? He's this adorable little kid - our Spike, our Miguel, our Stinky Boy - in my head. Running around and singing and telling jokes, hiding, playing, my little brother. My protectee. A daddy? Gah! Oh, Michael, you are in for it. You are about to garner love in a way you didn't think was possible, Prepare to be her hero, her champion, her friend. Prepare to be loved with endless trust.
I wish you and Jill laughter and new music together with your Lily.

Love vic