BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 06, 2005

Round up

Ola!
Well, May passed by and now we are into June and more or less summer. This also means jam-packed agendas and muchos family visiting.
Oliv's been sick - stomach virus and weepy eyes! I must say I was okay with the fever, the vomiting, the clinginess, the woe-is-me attitude that comes with feeling gross and not being able to tell mom and dad where it hurts, but the weepy (read: thick yellow eye goop covering one third of the eyeball) eyes? I admit it, I freaked, altho I did manage to keep away from the emergency room. So Oliv spent a couple of half days with gramma and she and I spent Friday hanging out together, which was great. She's much better now!!!
We moved my parents into their new home in Orono - it's so nice there. Beautiful spot with lots of land - on the long weekend in May. We were there again this weekend and it seems to be coming together. I know there's still a lot of unpacking to do, but it's really starting to feel like "their place."
The big garage sale in Cambridge happened and we got rid of loads of junk. After makign the rounds int he neighbourhood twice, I only came back with one toy for Oliv and some hack around clothes for her. Pretty good - definitely more left than came back.
Mom turned 50 this past weekend and we threw a picnic in the park in Orono. It was great and such a good turn out - just made me feel so good to be there with so many people I love.
New floor next weekend!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye old ratty-ass tiles, I'll miss you not at all.
I'm off to work - pretty blah post, I know it, but what can you do - lazy days of late spring and all that!
Take care,
V