BerryBrief

A place for thoughts on all things Berry.

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Celebrating my moms

Mom - you are easily one of my best friends. I love how we have grown together and come together. You have always been my greatest defender and ally; my trusted advisor; my leader and guide; and the bringer of laughter. Thanks mom. I love you more than can be measured.
Mom B - I cannot believe how lucky i am to have you in my life. There are horror stories about moms-in-law and i just have to marvel at our friendship and thank everything good in the world for bringing you into mine. Thank you for your friendship - and thank you for Alan, in case you haven't heard it enough - you did such a wonderful job with him. He is respectful of women, he is loyal, brilliant, kind and funny and he did not get that way on his own...
My aunties - you have all been so wonderful to me and my family. I have always felt loved and protected and comforted in your embraces.
I may be the luckiest girl.